Tuesday 28 September 2010

I don't know

Just a short post today because I'm very tired.

Something is wrong with my son but I don't have a clue what.

He asked me something on Sunday and I could tell by his tone of voice that he was down about something. In the evening I asked him something innocent and he got rather upset and started shouting, and when I saw him a bit later he'd obviously been crying.

Like anyone else his age he has emotions that sometimes boil over and I think (hope really) this is one of those times, but the worst of it is that he is totally incapable of talking about his feelings so they fester.

Yesterday we spoke briefly a couple of times and whilst far calmer he was still obviously down. I wish I could ask and help but no one can and that hurts like hell. Although this doesn't seem to me like an occasion where 'bad' will happen it's still very much on my mind and I have barely slept since Sunday.

Hopefully today will be better.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment